Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fashion Friday...oops

As you may know, it's summer and I live in Florida. So Friday we were not wearing clothes, we were in our swimsuits all day! Same with Saturday, and it's been a lot of fun. It was Avi's first time in a pool and at the beach, and she really seems to like the water. However, she was not a fan of the heat and was letting us all know it by the end of the trip!







Ignore those fingers and check out my daughters' fabulous swim suits!

She was so tired when we got home, I put her in a Bob Marley onesie with a bear hat and she slept for hours. We were calling her little Rasta Bear.


Well, next week I'm hoping to take a few fashion pictures from Pinterest that have no links to actually buy the clothing, and find affordable look-a likes! But for now I'm relaxing, enjoying my coffee with Avi asleep on me, Addi next to me coloring Kai Lan pictures, and my boo off to buy a Kinect for our Xbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment